PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet allocated seating
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2013, 04:52
A and C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ECAM

This whole thing seems to be a bit of a mystery, you and others tell me that EZY don't overbook flights, EZY don't sell standby tickets and so there seems to be no way that this should have happened to four pax who were at check in at STD -1:20.

So what went wrong ?

Why after bumping me off the flight am I shortchanged on the compensation?

If the records are so easy to access as some above seem to have done so why are EZY so slow in coming back to me with the answers to my complaint ( all I have had so far is an email confirming receipt of my email and some security questions.)

Up untill this incident I was happy with EZY, I would hardly have booked 48 or so flights in the last six months if I had not been. So this is the first time that I have had any dissatisfaction on this scale.

I was a lot less happy when they diverted into Madrid to pick up a first aid kit and sat on the ramp for the best part of two hours because somone failed to get the fuel truck to the aircraft.

Once again to be fair to EZY the WX diversion to Seville was the way things should have been handled as we taxied to he ramp the fuel truck was waiting and the aircraft was on its way in about 0:20 min.

Wowzz I may suspect the reason this has happened but would rather stick to hard fact until it is proved to be 100% correct.

Untill now I have been a reasonably happy EZY customer but this inccident that some of you say can't happen has left me feeling very bad especially the business over the compensation, that was bare faced dishonesty.

Last edited by A and C; 11th Jan 2013 at 05:04.