PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Shuttle Columbia breaks up during re-enry
Old 2nd Feb 2003, 22:59
Danny

aka Capt PPRuNe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down

Frankly, I'm disappointed with you lot on the Mil forum. If you can't have a debate without scratching and spitting on this topic then you don't deserve the right to carry on.

I'm closing this thread and if you want to post your thoughts about the Columbia disaster then you can do so here on this thread in RP: Shuttle Columbia breaks up during re-enry

If you want to discuss the technical issues, and you'd better read what has been written already in the thread, and make informed speculation as opposed to 'I saw them do it in the movies so why not in real life' theories then feel free to take part in this thread, also in RP: STS-107, Chronicle Of A Disaster Foretold?

A warning though. The first one of you who I consider to be out of order, whether for being insulting or having an 'attitude' will be dealt with electronically!

Sorry if some of you don't deserve being labeled with the few who have an attitude/anonymity problem but there are enough threads on this this topic running and policing all of them is becoming difficult.