PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Freight pilot in sex case
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2013, 18:43
DumpingTheRat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hang Him

I have known this creature for over ten yrs . I classed him as a friend and was once a member of aircraft grouping and for a short time worked for him .
There are some here who are in a similar position and seem to be defending him albeit in a "skirting around the issue " type manner.
I find it abhorrent that anyone can even remotely try and defend the behaviour of this guy , especially trying to blame stress as a cause . I have been stressed many times in my life and have never been driven to to this and anyone who thinks that this can be due to stress needs their head seeing to.
Anyone who knows him will know that he has always been very vocal about sexual practices and can quite rightfully be classed as a pervert . I always knew him to be this way and have witnessed him sexually harrassing female members of staff at his various places of work along with some of his also rather vocal idiotic cohorts .One employee who knew a bit about such things once warned him that he could end up in trouble with such behaviour , his reply " I am too clever " well news flash !!!
This man created this mess for himself by vile behaviour and unwise business practices . He shat on everyone who ever worked for him and fleeced people left right and centre . His attitude toward his staff was disgusting. He made no secret of his intentions to "Crush" flying schools based at other airfields and try and tread on others on his so called rise to the top .
He had an amazing idea with AGL and for the short time I was a member it was exceptionally good , but greed took over .
Reap what you sow !