PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Directfly UK / Paul Crowther?
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2013, 13:08
Tequilaboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Syntax

OK Pace,

Club328 was still Club328 when Crowther bought it, missing assets, cooked books, liabilities and all so on a very high level yes the 2 are connected if through nothing else then transferred ownership but also there are references to Club328 and others within this thread.

Just for clarity the story I posted implicated persons dealing with a company that Paul Crowther bought so again on a very high level yes the 2 are again connected.

I exonerated PC with my statement so am in no way linking him with the 8 persons charged, nor in this case with any wrong doing with Club328 and actually stated that he was consequently a victim of this regardless of what then transpired at Plane Chartering and Club328 as one company.

I am a little lost as to your pedantic attitude which as for my original post was a statement of fact against a company that Direct Fly and Paul Crowther owned and therefore the relevance to this thread.

Kind of have better things to do rather than state the obvious however with your stance you do seem very defensive of the persons in question, most of whom wouldn't give them the steam off their p1ss myself included.