PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Iberia to Lose 4500 jobs - 25 airframes
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2013, 12:19
Count Niemantznarr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No please do not close the thread, although the Mods have been very tolerant with a couple of people here who keep reintroducing the BA cabin crew dispute out of context. The BA cabin crew dispute is relevant firstly because like the Iberia flight crew, there is no sympathy at all from BA pilots. Their refined elitism is all too evident in posts written here. And another worrying development is that the BA flight crew community have sold their souls to side with Walsh. They are now in his pocket. I cannot imagine any circumstance where they would stand up to him. So for Iberia pilots, read the vitriol displayed here against BA cabin crew, and realise who your enemies are.

Iberia flight crew are under the same 'scrutiny' as BA cabin crew it seems. In the long term as Magnetic Iron has astutely pointed out, I expect Iberia pilots to fare much better from assaults on their T&C's, because they are far more united and unselfish. Would Iberia pilots go against their cabin crew for £13m worth of share options? I don't think so.

Last edited by Count Niemantznarr; 10th Jan 2013 at 12:30.