PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Iberia to Lose 4500 jobs - 25 airframes
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2013, 09:42

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's important they know we won and achieved an honourable deal.
That's the funniest thing I've read in ages. Absolutely priceless! If that was 'winning', what would losing have looked like??? BASSA are now totally neutered. All they can concern themselves with these days is what colour bag tags to wear this week!

I feel genuinely sorry for the vast majority of our decent cabin crew. A significant proportion of whom are amongst the best in the industry! BASSA was never really interested in them. It only ever sought to benefit the 'fat cats', with the rabid support of the delusional. Decent folk just got caught in the crossfire!

I well remember BASSA's outrage commencing when CSD became a 'working' position. For those that don't understand the terminology, it meant the senior had to involve themselves in the cabin service!!! The good ones always had, but a significant proportion could be seen on the CCTV watching films all the way across the Atlantic! Of course many BASSA reps are senior cabin crew. Please feel free to draw your own conclusions!

If SEPLA can learn anything from the carnage that BASSA created it is to fight an 'honourable' battle. Just tell the truth with conviction. Don't spread bulls1t that every man and his dog can see through!

If you tell lies, then like BASSA you will simply be crushed.

I hope you get a fair settlement. Our cabin crew's could have been better, had it not been for BASSA!!!

Last edited by 4468; 10th Jan 2013 at 09:47.