PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2013, 21:42
ARNSpoty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@malakajin - I am not defending anyone, rather stating the obvious. You really do not have to shove your irony in my face, i get it. To be quite frank with you, I only read one post from you, regarding you reaction to one candidate, and I just thought it was an unnecessary move, reacting like that towards a student; trying to apply. If you're now a ATC yourself, or have the slightest idea what you are talking about, you should tackle it more in a sophisticated manner ( and if not, you can describe it in any way you wish, but i just believe this is the wrong thread for this.)
Regarding the booklet, i didn't see that you mentioned anything about it, I was just answering to the latest inputs. Now if we both agree on that, well than hurray!! "Holy quote" The booklet is not all.

@bassreflx - I agree with him as well, but I believe that the ways of confronting students that has just failed a test, is a little out of tip. Point proven, one doesn't have to rub it in someones face, unless...nah i'll leave that because then "too much drama will abrupt". I am a child to two that are ATC's, who operates at one of the most congested and expanding airports in the world, whilst teaches it, so I have ATC up my end. Well, the RWY 25L is one of the most congested in the world; EDDF, but close... I have not failed the test, I have not applied, and I havn't even considered getting in to ATC (and if it makes you happy, maybe i'm not even capable of being one....), since another field in Aviation is keeping my interest. And if you really think that your words are any clever about me being a handler or whatever; or if you're just trying to be one of those tough PPRuNe'er, you're wrong.
And if you're seeking credits for making it in 11 minutes, than congratz to you and all the best.

Ciao

Last edited by ARNSpoty; 9th Jan 2013 at 21:51.