PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Iberia to Lose 4500 jobs - 25 airframes
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2013, 20:49
Hand Solo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sure the goal posts were changed. They told you in advance they would and they did. That's what happens when you miss deadlines. There's a price to be paid for trying to string everyone along.

You also seem very confident about the shares. Aren't they based on performance and profitability targets being achieved? I'll believe it when I see some cash in the bank. Shame BASSA turned down the opportunity for you to share in the companys success.

Duncan didn't have backbone, he had ego. Thought he was a senior manager, BA laughed at his delusions of grandeur then fired him when he didn't show up for work. If he'd kept the membership records in order, as was his job, instead of outsourcing them he'd have saved you a trip to the High Court and wouldn't have needed to help himself to days off.

I'm sure Nicky and the kitchen fitter are delighted with their handouts from Unite. Nothing like the union looking after its own with the members subs. Still, it's a funny kind of victory you had over BA when the three of them weren't reinstated.