PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - 4
Thread: EasyJet - 4
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2013, 15:36
FRatSTN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just prefered the days of Speeding Boarding. Pay a bit extra, to be amongst the first to board and choose your seat there and then. I don't like having to pay extra for a specific seat.

I understand the theory that people will not have that worry of being seperated from their group and/or not sitting in their prefered area of the plane. But I find 2 problems:

- There's nothing I hate more than thinking you'll reserve a window seat and once on the plane realise that your row is actually one of those between 2 windows so you can't see out very well.
- Also, as wind direction depends on which direction you fly out of an airport, I like to be able to choose which side to sit to get the best view, and you can't do that by seat reservation.

I like to be able to think for example, "OK, we're flying out on the westerly direction, so I'll sit on the right so I can see the city/sea/mountains/airport terminal/parked aircraft or whatever, in a seat that actually has its own window, and with Speedy Boarding, you could have that freewill of where you wanted to sit on that flight on that day under those circumstances.