PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2013, 11:22
Squawk 7600

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you recall you were all asked at the outset NOT to discuss any element of the interview process or content of the papers. Also, I would suggest that as several test papers exist then the specific questions are indeed irrelevant... Your paper/questions will be different from the next class. If you can't be bothered to actually learn and develop your own skills then you should withdraw your application. If you can't do simple speed / distance / time calculations, or indeed don't know basic aviation terms then Tesco is maybe a better option for you. NATS HR monitor this site daily, so user names like "drunkenbozo" I really think is foolhardy IMHO. This thread is full of advice and tips, 95.876% (approx) are rubbish. The simple fact of the matter is thus: LEARN IT. If you can't do this you have no chance at the College. NATS have deliberately set out the process to spring surprises, WOW !!! Didn't see that coming !!!!! Does that mean you'll not see the fast jet moving across your screen heading towards your B737. For those who haven't realised it yet. It's ALL part of the process, including this thread I have to say !!!