PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Checking boarding pass at plane door – why?
Old 9th Jan 2013, 10:35
t1grm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get a grip. Who’s talking about a psychotic murder spree? I simply posted up something that I found a minor irritation as a point of discussion and you are talking about murder! Why get so uptight about what someone has posted on an internet forum? Perhaps you are the one that needs to recalibrate the scale for things in life?

Unfortunately going through an airport nowadays is full of irritating procedures and events – some minor – some major. So whilst this is a minor irritation it’s yet another one on an ever growing list that is gradually making commuting by plane an intolerable experience. I might even move back to the UK and go back to sitting on the M25 for 2 hours a day.

This tends not to be how things in aviation work. We don't just make things up to irritate people and the write them on the back of a cigarette packet before losing them somewhere.
That tends not to be my experience. I regularly have to do things going through an airport one week and the next week going through the same airport no one mentions a thing about it and it’s not done. As a commuter that is one of the most frustrating parts. I don’t mind conforming to processes and procedures – as long as there is consistency. We will see how long this door check lasts with KM. I will post weekly updates. My bet is that it will have died out by the end of the month.

Last edited by t1grm; 9th Jan 2013 at 10:37.