PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2013, 20:33
mr1863

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear mr1862,

I am sincerely sorry that you have interpreted my previous post as a personal attack, particularly as there are a number of issues on which I sympathise with your position. I was merely expressing an alternative opinion, one which I had hoped you'd be big enough to allow. There are a number of reasons why I felt compelled to do so, which I will outline in the interests of greater understanding.

Firstly, you have attempted to cast doubt over the professionalism of a particular instructor. The instructor in question is self-evidently a skilled and experienced teacher who is highly committed the work of getting CTC cadets through their exams with top marks. You have done so primarily because you are unhappy with other aspects of CTC. I think that is wrong.

Secondly, persistent suggestions of legal action will ultimately engender a negative impression of our CP with the management of CTC. A impression that says we are unable to compromise, lack motivation and are generally here to cause trouble. I know that that could not be farther from the truth.

Lastly, I would hope that prospective cadets reading this thread would come away with a balanced and realistic image of CTC (after all that was us only months ago). While I respect your opinion, its not the whole story, and its important to redress that.

As I have already said, I have absolutely no desire to attack you personally. In that spirit, I will refrain from making remarks about your people skills or speculating as to how many balls you have.

mr 1863
(consider my name a tribute, rather than a rip off)

Every time someone posts something negative about CTC on Pprune CTC kill a puppy.
Its a guinea pig actually.