PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2013, 14:45
Greendotz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I apologise if this has been asked 1000 times before, but I did read the last 70 pages of this thread and couldn’t find the info I needed.

I’ve just sent my application off yesterday and received the automated email asking me to take the online SHL tests. Can some kind person just let me know what kind of test they are (verbal/numerical reasoning, personality tests ect)? There's an incredible amount of information on NATS and this thread about the 3 stage assessment but I can't find a thing about what is required for these tests. I’d feel very silly brushing up on my verbal/numerical reasoning for 6 days only to find that it’s just a personality questionnaire or something. I did call up NATS to ask but I just got the response of “You’ll know when you start” (why so cryptic?). After 10 minutes of trying to explain that I just wanted to know what type of test it was I gave up. Also I’m a little scared to click the link in case that starts the test and there’s no going back. Could someone please shed a little light on this?