PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet allocated seating
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2013, 13:00
Dg800

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have presented the exact facts as they happened in post #49 above and it is these facts that I will present in court if I have to. However I don't think it will come to that because Easyjet's lawyers will advise them to settle this as they can't win and the publicity of the lack of service and deception over the compensation would not play well in the press.
Well as we have an inside person claiming that there was no overbooking on that flight that means that either you're making it up or you weren't told the real reason for bumping you, which really makes no sense. If the reason was technical (seats INOP, crew short-handed or whatever) why would they lie to you and blame it instead on a voluntary act (overbooking) on the part of EasyJet, thus making you even angrier than you already were?

I don't like your tone as to suggesting that I am inventing this but will let this pass as long as it is not repeated.
Are you really threatening me? Why don't you get lost instead, you pathetic clown?

Last edited by Dg800; 8th Jan 2013 at 13:01.