PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet allocated seating
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2013, 10:52
A and C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Table view

I was on time, I was not drunk ( due to stby duty I had not had a drink in the last 24 hours) and all the paperwork was in order and I was not unfit to fly in any way. So all those reasonable excuses for offloading me are not applicable.

As you say I have an obligation to turn up on time and in a fit state to fly, I discharged those obligations.

The party not discharging their obligations in the contract was Easyjet, this they did twice, first by deniging me boarding and second by attempting to short change me on the compensation.

Dg800

I have presented the exact facts as they happened in post #49 above and it is these facts that I will present in court if I have to. However I don't think it will come to that because Easyjet's lawyers will advise them to settle this as they can't win and the publicity of the lack of service and deception over the compensation would not play well in the press.

I don't like your tone as to suggesting that I am inventing this but will let this pass as long as it is not repeated.

Last edited by A and C; 8th Jan 2013 at 10:53.