PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dutch TV reports on 'Ryanair pilots denominated alarm over safety'
Old 7th Jan 2013, 20:47
Squawk-7600

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good grief will you guys ever give this non stop Ryanair bashing a rest its just non stop, anything published you are looking for a way to get at them.

Ryanair is a very safe airline, it seems to sicken most of the posters on this forum, you would be thrilled to bits if they had a serious incident.
How about taking a chill pill before quoting somebody If you bothered to actually read posts you would have noticed that other than asking questions about how pay and rostering works, purely out of curiosity as it's good to know how what contracts are like in other carriers, I have NEVER mentioned Ryanair in this thread, never mind "bashing" them

For your illiterate information, the quote of mine you went to all the trouble to cut and paste was to correct a post made about it being "too late" for litigation relating to a previous settlement. In fact that's often not the case and I even provided an example that wasn't even aviation related! FFS!!