PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2013, 20:19
mr1863

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As a cadet who shares a CP with mr1862, I would like a few notes to go on the record.

The teaching has also been disappointing. Despite the 9-5 intensive approach we were told to expect (due to finishing a 12 month course in 5 months), this has never happened. In fact, as I write this, I have been on a 2.5 hour lunch and regularly have 45min tea breaks too. This results in me having to learn extra in my own time BUT with an hour commuting to-and-from my accommodation every day, squeezing in a gym workout wherever I can, it's even more difficult.
mr1862 is being disingenuous as to the nature of these breaks, and he knows better. Overall, of the four instructors who have taken classes with the CP; cadets were (and are) very pleased with 3 instructors and less so with a 4th. Such is life.

2. The accommodation to which mr1862 refers is widely considered to be sub-standard, as result CTC have agreed to review their lease on the property.

I've never heard the word 'incompetent' used by so many to describe one 'organisation'.
You clearly don't get out very much.

4. Cadets on mr1862's CP are beginning find his persistent whinging quite tedious, and feel that he might benefit from a more positive outlook on life.