PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2013, 15:37
Chugsy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys and gals.

I recieved an email inviting me to stage one assessment and I am basically asking the same questions written by jbba94 back in December. Emphasis on the 'websites/books/games/methods or whatever that helped' section. Sorry if this is an annoying repetitive post, but jbba94 worded it just about right. Thanks in advance

''Hi,

I've been invited to a stage one assessment and I'm hoping for some confirmation on what to expect.

I've trawled through pages however there seems to be some contrasting information.

In the practice leaflet provided, there is some basic checking questions. However some people on here have said they aren't in the test. Can anyone who has done stage one recently either confirm or deny this?

From what I've understood, there will be:

ATC paper, multiple choice based on the 25 page document provided

Basic Checking
Spatial Reasoning
Diagramming
Maths test(?)

All of the above bar the Maths section are included as examples in the practice leaflet. Does that leaflet contain all the types of tests or is there more that aren't listed?

Also, if anyone wants to share any websites/books/games/methods or whatever that helped them prepare and understand the selection tests it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.''