PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF DFW in - SFO out
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2013, 11:16
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Qantas would not dream of code sharing on one of those OLD TECHNOLOGY 777's would they? And a 200 at that?

What I do not understand is both flights I had via DFW were pretty full. Not chockers but I assumed they were load limited out at least.

Now try using your QF FFP on one of those sectors, in premium or business. You cant do it. They will charge you Business points value but you get BN-SY in business class but the SYD-DFW is in economy.

So clearly they have the demand for premium and business so what is the go?

I have to be back in Ada Oklahoma in March, cant go on points either via DFW or LAX, and believe me if I am paying, which I am, I would way prefer via SFO. Be even better BNE-SFO. Maybe I am not typical pax, but they seem to be missing something. If they can get revenue via the AA hub, what is the point?

As it is I am connecting with AA, and it is only practical via LAX? not DFW so go figure?

Where is my Falcon 7X?

Ohh and do not start me on the QF FFP SCAM that I discovered while booking this last trip

Last night I joined Velocity, Today I changed my AMEX and Visa to Velocity, all my company travel is now not fair go either way (was QF first) it is now QF at a last resort.

I am only but one.........but so many others feel the same way. We still remember 29/11/2011 Alan....You reap what you sow.