PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Collective Colour Vision Thread 4
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2013, 04:11
outofwhack

Location: ˙ǝqɐq ǝɯ ʇ,uıɐ ʇɐɥʇ 'sɔıʇɐqoɹǝɐ ɹoɟ uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɯɐu ɹıǝɥʇ ʇnd ǝɯos
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BrissyPilot,

I hope you wont mind me clarifying to others that you are not just a 'Day VFR' professional pilot either.

Your job is flying a twin-turboprop 70 seat airliner in and out of major airports and country strips by day and night. You already have the dream career of thousands of cvd pilots in Europe who are restricted to Day VFR and No Passenger Carrying!

As a young adult in the Europe I felt bitterly disappointed having my intended career robbed from me when I got those first results. Everything I ever remember since birth was in preparation for a flying career. There was only one path for me but the gate was locked.

What was not clear to me until decades later was that I had suffered unjust discrimination by an bureaucratic, unscientific bunch of self-proclaimed experts. But what is important there is that unjust discrimination is ILLEGAL in just about every country.

When the next Australian appeal is won - all aviation colour vision testing in Australia will be redundant. This will be a strong precedent for legal action in the rest of the world. The rest of the world will be made to follow by legal action funded by us and any organisation that will support us. This will be done. (join the cvdpa).

Last edited by outofwhack; 7th Jan 2013 at 05:10.