PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Altara Interviews
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2013, 14:56
Catee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys. I just got an e-mail back from Altara/Jetstar about them accepting my online application. In my email though it says that the next step is for the A/Centre but then at the bottom of the e-mail it says there may be a wait of some weeks/months before I may be invited. Is this on every e-mail or does this mean that they aren't currently taking anymore people in as I am half way through filling out an application with VB as well who are recruiting.

Also I am worried about my size, is that an issue? I am 168cm tall and am a size 14/16, is this too big? I am 21 turning 22 and am active, I'm just, not slim...

And another one, one of my references is my current boss, but they are retiring next week and then travelling around and it may not be possible to contact them...should I just find another reference or would one of my senior colleagues (who trained me) be suitable instead? My other two referee's are fine though.

Just thought I'd stop by and find out if I should expect a call net week for the phone assessment, but since they didn't state that in my email I am unsure. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated