PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet allocated seating
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2013, 10:07
A and C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Subsonic

Yes I agree with you ,in that I will now heave a sigh of relief when I get on an Easyjet flight because it is only when I get into the seat and the door is closed will I know that I have got the journey that I have paid for.

It matters little to me that you say EZY is better than others, I know what the product is, I have chosen to buy it, and I expect to get what I paid for.

If I sold the same car or house to two people it would be called fraud, this is not about EZY being prevented by technical issues, weather or other things beoynd their control from delivering the product, this is about them cynically rolling the dice and attempting to sell my seat twice and double their Proffit.

This time they got unlucky and they had to bump me off the flight, the result of this was considerable to me, in financial terms I had to get overnight help for my wife, in emotional terms it is very hard to say but getting the help put in place via Internet and phone on a Friday evening put my stress level through the roof.

I am not aiming to make a buck or two out of this but I do expect to have the extra money this has cost me refunded, if all the people who are treated this way make enough fuss then I would hope to drive the cost of overbooking to a point were it is not worth EZY doing it.