PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GC votes needed
Thread: GC votes needed
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2013, 03:18
Fenwicksgirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cpdude. You criticize my post for fabricating but only go on about payment back to HKAOA. I did point out in brackets in my post that indeed AOAC had been doing this, so I don't know what you are on about.
Your attack on DD has AOAC agenda written all over it. DD does not approve any payment to any organization, in fact he doesn't vote on anything! He is staff and staff don't vote!! AOAC took offense to DD as he was the mouth piece at the time for the rest of the Federation, they did not like what they heard but make no mistake, he was OUR voice and if AOAC was peeved at him, they were actually peeved at us. The ego maniac that was the AOAC Chair did not like anyone telling him how to run things, in fact to get his way I heard he even related the HKAOA to a Communist entity, I.e the Chinese government. Although he never took offense to receiving any money from this communist related entity!
At the end of the day, everyone would wish this never happened and maybe in hindsight things could have been done better but as I mentioned in my previous post, this on shoring of unions was unprecedented and am sure all on both sides did what they thought was best.