PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Collective Colour Vision Thread 4
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2013, 15:25
outofwhack

Location: ˙ǝqɐq ǝɯ ʇ,uıɐ ʇɐɥʇ 'sɔıʇɐqoɹǝɐ ɹoɟ uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɯɐu ɹıǝɥʇ ʇnd ǝɯos
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you have youth on your side then keep building your hours. I think we will see legal proceedings in Europe over this within a few years.

Believe me - the only obstacle is the money to run a legal case. Circa XEU500k i bet. The reason why all us CVDs can't get the money together is because we aren't synchronized in our frustration - you cant keep banging your head against the wall - so you switch off. I was devastated as a young man over this in the UK 30 years ago [and mildy p$$sed off ever since]. Moving to OZ was the option I took eventually.

If we could wake all those CVDs that switched off we would be much larger force. That is one thread of work being tackled by the CVDPA (Arthur) and associates.

Dr Arthur Pape is presenting a paper to a major aeromedical conference in Chicago in May which will question the NTSB findings on the Tallahasee accident which was partly blamed on a CVD copilot. These are all things that are going to be of value to our cause because it's the only 'so called evidence' the authorities have.

Individually we've all believed that if we just do that 'other test' we can pass it. What motivates us? We rightly suspected that colour discrimination doesnt come in to flying safely. It might have been used a bit before the advent of radio but it isnt used now. If only we hadn't all blown so much money trailing around the UK and Europe trying to pass any of a bunch of bogus tests we could have run and won the case years ago.

So, everybody, empower the man that has the experience of two legal wins againsts the aviation authorities [and they are all the same] and is willing to coordinate the fight beyond ozzie shores. Join the cvdpa.

Last edited by outofwhack; 5th Jan 2013 at 15:56.