PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gaining An R.A.F Pilots Brevet In WW II
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2013, 13:05
Chugalug2

Received 226 Likes on 70 Posts
It is virtually impossible to be off track here, Arclite. The charm of this thread is that it can meander as it pleases, such as with many of the conversations spent relaxing in our virtual Ante Room following a good meal and with a glass of one's favourite tipple to hand. The number of members similarly engaged is a joy to behold, but perhaps we need to start thinking of planning an extension to our Nissen Hut that Danny consigned us to so many posts ago. Now that we are in a post war RAF, any chance of us moving back into more salubrious accommodation Danny, or is it good for our souls to make do and keep feeding the coke stove?
Is it not proof also that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts, when so much dotting of i's and crossing of t's can correct duff gen that has been with one for decades? I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I've learnt so much from the posts of Danny and others, not simply new knowledge but also the correcting of misunderstandings of decades.
So keep meandering one and all, for it has always been the "by the way" and "not a lot of people know this but..." asides that add to the vitality of this, the best thread on PPRuNe!