PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 5th Jan 2013, 12:14
disagreeable

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Dear Not a pilotofdoha

pilotofdoha,
You have done nothing in the above recent post other than to prove you're a managment plant, and if not, a complete imbecile.

You call me a racist, but then you email me about all the Indians nationalities screwing up your chances of getting hired. Your a selfish hypocritical fool.

Multiple attempts via PM to get me to meet you, and multiple attempts to try to link anything i say to being negative/wrong or being many logins.
If i am so wrong, where are the massive numbers of people being hired? many on this forum waiting.
Why do a lot of people leave to go across the pond??
Why are the many poor SOs not being communicated to about why they are sitting around for 12+ months waiting for training??
Why are the hold pool people left guessing?
Want me to continue?

You cannot even prove me wrong, because what i say is correct because its reality, it may be a harsh reality, andyou may not like it, but it is what many see here.

If u can provide any relevant information to this thread then do so, you seem to boast a lot about your contacts in QR but PilotofDoha you fail to give anything of substance.

All i can say to you is there may be a reason your not hired yet, and praying wont fix that.

Never contact me again.