PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Thames Airport for London
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2013, 12:10
BALHR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Which is why I have written to all of these consortiums, pointing out their error and suggesting a S.W. orientation for their airport.

This is why these airports are known as the Silver-Boris or Silver-Foster Thames airports, because they would make a complete hash of the project without my enlightened suggestions.
Do you really have to refer to the various proposals (including yours) with your name in them; it’s time we referred to those proposals as “Thames Hub Airport” or THA for short

BALHR

Too many words again, son. None of us have the time (or inclination) to plough through that lot.

Try writing bite sized replies that we can digest easily.........
Alright them, I will...

He might also want go easy on the helpful advice like telling us to
read and understand what I am saying beforehand, otherwise it makes you look incompetent and ignorant
Sorry If I was a bit too harsh with what I wrote, but my point is that read what I written before making a judgement about my views

Err, is that not exactly what we've been saying about FBI all the way through the thread?
[/quote]

Can you not refer to it as FBI, for a start it’s not impossible to do and secondly, these proposals have been around long before even Boris went to Eton…
The biggest danger has always been the drive to/from the airport. So longer drive to a fantasy island means an increase in net risk.
It does not matter how far the airport is located, as long as there are no airports in a better location and you can get there at a reasonable time

I thought you hated the French, with their 75% tax rates? Whatever happens with HS2, even if franchised out to SNCF-Keolis, it will NOT be branded TGV, because most Brits don't know what those letters stand for.
You have to note that “TGV” has become a rather universal term when referring to high speed trains, along with ICE and Bullet Trains (which is merely a nickname)