PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dutch TV reports on 'Ryanair pilots denominated alarm over safety'
Old 4th Jan 2013, 17:12
A and C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dannyagilla

I have never said that I think the way Ryanair treat their pilots is good in terms of the general bullying atmosphere inside the company, I have supported the right to remunerate the pilots in any legal way that they choose, if that is by contracting then so be it. I know that you disagree with me on the contracting issue but until the EU gets a common policy on the issue people will take advantage of the most favorable state to operate in.

The airline that I work for has one of the best safety cultures that I have had the pleasure to work in, for me this is a normal working atmosphere but for the Southern European cabin crew it is a positive culture shock, they tell me that they get far more respect with us than they got when working for local operators.

BEagal

Thank you for that I was just about to quote the same report, it is clear to me that price alone is the reason for traveling with Ryanair and so they make a fortune from moving around the great unwashed of Europe who know no better than to look at the headline price and by the time they get to the checkout have forgotten what the extras added up to !

Last edited by A and C; 4th Jan 2013 at 17:17.