PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dutch TV reports on 'Ryanair pilots denominated alarm over safety'
Old 4th Jan 2013, 12:00
dannyalliga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
in my opinion they create an aggressive management stance to keep the staff in line and the spineless just buckle under and do as they say ( and write all sorts of rubbish here) while those with genuine problems who stand up and say so will get a reasonable hearing.
I think you involuntarily said it all: there are spineless pilots in Ryanair who just buckle under and fly sick or fatigued, leave with minimum fuel even when it is not appropriate etc. due to aggressive management stance.
There are also pilots with balls in Ryanair who do not accept bullying and refuse to fly sick or fatigued and carry the fuel they deem appropriate for the day.

You passengers should just hope your pilots on the day belong to the latter category.

To me there is an evident problem within the company culture that can potentially affect safety, if for you A and C this way of doing business is fine please let me know who you fly for and I will avoid your outfit just like I do with mine for my personal and family travels.