PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dutch TV reports on 'Ryanair pilots denominated alarm over safety'
Old 4th Jan 2013, 07:11
A and C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dannyalliga

While not totaly disagreeing with you about the atmosphere Ryanair staff have to work under I feel that the management are unlikely to punish a genuine case of sickness as it is not in there interest to do so, in my opinion they create an aggressive management stance to keep the staff in line and the spineless just buckle under and do as they say ( and write all sorts of rubbish here) while those with genuine problems who stand up and say so will get a reasonable hearing.

As I said in a post before I think you should take a few steps back and look at your employers with a clear head, may be then you would start posing contructive information rather than your outbursts based on your aspirations and dreams for the future.

I have been in a lot of airlines and there are always people who are determined to be oppressed victims of the system ( and tell any one unfortunate to listen all about it.............. At some length !) what I am saying to you is don't talk yourself into becoming one of life's professonal victims.

Last edited by A and C; 4th Jan 2013 at 09:12. Reason: Coz this apple spell check keeps missing things!