PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WATERFORD Airport
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2013, 13:52
Daza

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EI-WAT wrote
A flight should only show up on the flight information system if it is scheduled for that day. Perhaps you flew in on a day when there was no Birmingham flight?
As i said in my earlier post 237 2nd Jan, it was my brother and he was traveling to Birmingham on the Flybe flight 28th December 2012. My brother has contacted the airport and left a message about it on the Waterford Airport Facebook page. It seems very strange that an airport that has lost many of its flights would fail to have its only remaining destination loaded into their information system?

Hangar6 wrote
Soon BE take a winter break so for a good few weeks no sceduled service with anyone at all, lets hope they return
Please see my post 237 the full schedule for February/March and then for Summer is posted and Flybe have moved the re-start date forward by two weeks. The flight is bookable.

On a brighter note my brother commented on the excellent experience he had travelling to and from Waterford Airport and its accessiblility to his relatives in Wexford. A much better option than the trek from Dublin

Last edited by Daza; 3rd Jan 2013 at 13:54.