PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skywings Asia Airlines
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2013, 02:49
mcdu380

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skywings

Hope this i fo helps
Skywings are working hard to get things better. They have two A320 now flying to many places in korea. The next three months or so going to be full on. Many pilots from Slovenia have joined now . Its winter and Adria is not that busy so some have come for a warmer weather and a bit of flying.
The team seems to be happy Under a very highly experienced Slovenian Pilot. The only problem is that after the busy season things will slowdown then you will have to find anothger job. This is really good for a cahnge and a holiday.
The pay is like for Captains they could take home 10K + for a 80 hours.
FO around 7K + for 80 hours
The airplanes are maintained well. MSN 476 and MSN 430
XU-ZAB,XU-ZAC.
Destinations ICN,MWX,TAE,PUS, Hanoi,Siemreap,Utapao etc.
so Its looks ok for me from what I have heard.
Accomodation for pilots I been told before It was in Hotel Pacific. but now they are providing apartments. so again some teething issues with internet and all but all in all pretty ok

management as allways you be the judge. they are from Korea and they are there to make money. But The contracts are through paramount aviation resources from USA . so you have a little place to stand on. but what i have heard is that if company does not pay paramount then you will not get your salary......
when in the lean season they had some troubles in the month of June ,july,august,sept,oct, Then now most of the pilots have been paid the arrears. So I think if they have money they pay. if not they wont. simple...
The locals are nice I heard
so thats it Folks from me
Good Luck