PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 9
Thread: Ryanair - 9
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jan 2013, 21:24
FRatSTN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ryanair make if perfectly clear when they are not flying to the main airport (and just for the record Ryanair do fly to BCN a lot more than EZY do although that is an exception to the rule generally I agree). With EasyJet, it is a pain in the bum to change your search if it's not quite what you're looking more as you have to remove your old flight from your "basket" manually, which I find a lot more frustrating than clicking UK in the travel insurance drop down menu on Ryanair.

Also, EasyJet are very funny with their fares. Ryanair tends to charge very similar, in most cases the same fare, for the weekdays (especially Tues-Thu)and charge more at weekends. Although EasyJet also do this, every flight is a different fare most of the time where a Tuesday morning flight may be cheaper than Wednesday afternoon but a Thursday midday may be cheaper still. I find this frustrating as finding the very cheapest fare is much more difficult to do and you have to travel on very specific flights in order to get the cheapest fare, where the very cheapest (especially on the more holiday routes) get back at 1 or 2 am where with Ryanait, the time often doesn't make much difference to the base fare, just the day of the week. It's little things like that whcih I don't particularly like about EZY although I would still fly with them in they were considerably cheaper than Ryanair.

Last edited by FRatSTN; 2nd Jan 2013 at 21:28.