PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dutch TV reports on 'Ryanair pilots denominated alarm over safety'
Old 2nd Jan 2013, 11:36
1stspotter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keeping the airline staff in a constant state of unease is a Ryanair tactic to get the most from people, I think that the TV people should have used that as a starting point for the documentary and looked at the way this state of unease is achived and the resulting effects on the operation as a whole.

Now that would be a documentary worth watching !
A en C:
The second episode of the KRO Reporter programme to be broadcasted this Thursday will deal with contracts of Ryanair pilots and terms and conditions of the airline.
I am sure this episode will be available with english subtitles as well. URL of the second episode will be posted when it is available.

I think the agenda of the programme is to make the general public and politic aware of the financial and contract situation of Ryanair pilots and the possible effect on flight safety. Maybe the programme starts/re-starts a discussion in politics and pilots to have a union.
I guess that is one of the drivers to have to programme available with english subtitels as well.