PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mental maths - tips, tricks and shortcuts
Old 2nd Jan 2013, 07:41
MakeItHappenCaptain

Location: Hollister, Hilo, Pago Pago, Norfolk Is., Brisbane, depending which day of the week it is...
Received 31 Likes on 9 Posts
To all, I will publicly apologise for letting my "enthusiasm" for the topic get away from me lately.
I have always admitted when I was wrong, but while I have been presenting my view with (too much) gusto, I still firmly believe in what I am saying and the principles behind it.
I was taught this way, have seen many different techniques, and don't believe that the aircraft most people are progressing into for their first "standard" GA job have changed over the last 20 years much. Still C210s with a few more GA8s maybe, so IMO, the techniques still apply.

Zoomy,
sending other pruners threatening and intimidating PMs
That is an out and out lie.
I have been known to send PM's to people apologising for undeserved public comments, but I do not use PMs to threaten. You may disagree with what I say, and it is my right to do so with your argument, but I do not behave as you are accusing and am more than happy for a moderator to look into the accusation, as I would do if someone threatened me.