PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skywings Asia Airlines
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jan 2013, 01:39
mcdu380

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A320 skywings

I have an offer to go either here or to bangkok .I could take home around 7200. plus overtime 80 hrs and over. Its for 3 months only.I spoke to a pilot working with skywings at REP. he said they started in October 2011. It was set up by pilots from Paramount aviation resources .they do regular charter flights to Korea.they were flying many flights in the busy season in 2011 from Nov till May. Then the tourist season slows down .again now this year they have started flying to many other places in korea. They have many expats and few locals working .the season have started so they say it will be busy for the next 4 months.

They had some issues in the past but they are working hard to overcome them. A new person from Slovenia have joined along with the local pilots and running the show.
He said he has been there since November 2011. I asked him about the greece skywings. he said the operations are totally different.
He said that most of the crew are nice.Just one capt very old around 64 from US to watch out.if anyone gives hard time it will be him...

anyway you get that everywhere so no big deal.

more in few days