PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Looking for a Job
View Single Post
Old 1st Jan 2013, 23:35
Aerodramaticist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re

First of all, thank you for your opinions, I appreciate them. Even if they sound hostile and question my ability to fly an aircraft.
Second, I´m not panicking, just considering other possibilities. I´ve done my research and know what I have to do to convert my licence into a SAA one, if I want to do so. I also have a contact at a flightschool there.
I wasn´t expecting an answer on a silver platter just hoping that someone would share his or her experiences.
Saying that I didn´t use the search tool should be a joke... I saw a lot of threads and wanted to start a new one anyway for several reasons.
And yes I´m concerned about the job situation although I applied for a bunch of jobs a month ago, I recieved a lot of rejections.
I also did my research before I started the CPL course and to defend myself I have to say, at that time the situation seemed way better. My school was cooperating with several airlines and the class who started before mine is in a selection process. They shut the doors just before I was finished. What was in October/november which also explains why I´m not already in Africa.