PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Zu Bell 205 Flying Pax
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2003, 09:00
huey fan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

I think this thread is dead. Rotohead is a coward, coz he has not answered any of the questions put to him. I'm beginning to wonder if I don't know this guy? His writing style and the tone of his threads remind me very much of a certain person who operates a fixed wing service from CPT Int, and who caused a lot of k@k when 2 youngsters from the Cape Aero Club started doing some charter work that so calledly interfered with his then newly established charter business. This guy does'nt like competition. If its you rotorhead, we're watching you.

Francois, you should team up with all the warbird boys, and offer a comprehensive package. Thunder City, Combat Zone, the Harvard Club, Stu Davidson from PE and all the other boys operate warbirds on ZU registrations, and you guys should combine your synergies. Its got great potential, and I look forward to the flip in the Huey. I'll bring a couple of my mates down with me. There's going to be 17 of us down there on Easter break. See you then. Hang in there, and don't take any s**t from anyone. Good luck with your venture. Greetings to your crew and uncle Arthur.

PS. Ask Arthur if he knows Rotorhead. He may well do!!!!