PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - who are your nicest celebs?
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2012, 21:44
swills

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry.. dragging up a 12 month old thread here! I am not Airline based, but Rail based ( in a Signalling Centre), have read this thread with interest and amusement I have to say I am not a frequent flyer at all, but do go on my hols every 18 months or so, and have only ever flown with one Airline (VA), but as for 'celebs' well, all the cabin crew that have to put up with us passengers, they are the real stars in all this, always helpful, always have a smile, and time to chat, We have in our past couple of trips discovered Perm Encon, nice , same food though ! one day maube we will get bumped up to 'posh class' (ps VS07 11.02.13), it's nnice when we can get the exit seats too, as we can bore the cabin staff with our boring stories!

One laugh we did have, was on opur second trip we were in Econ, and very very hot, and just about 10 mins maybe 15 from LAX, and my son, who is quite reserved at the best of times, passed out, I rang the call button in a panic, the date we were flying was exactly 1 year to the day since we had lost our other son in an accident, so you can imagine the panic! anyway the crew were just top notch, once he had come round, and had some water, and was feeling better, although not, maybe 100% the cabin crew member was asking questions for the form they had to fill in, was all fine until the line where it said sex: male/female, Crew Lady said "sex" Our son replied "Well if you are offering" ! I was in shock and the Cabin Crew were laughing !

Just a little story, but we found it fun, (once we had recovered) so once again THANK-YOU to all you 'stars'

Looking forward to 11/02