PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another Air France incident
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2012, 19:20
wiggy

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
It is off topic and yes you do digress, and yes, I've had this argument here before. This isn't about property prices in France - though they're stubbornly high .

This is about a task, any task, not being done to a previously agreed manner. In my example the builder says he's ultimately not doing it that way, because "I'm the expert , I will do what I want to do, irrespective of your input".'.. I really hope it this local trait that "I will do it my way and no criticism will be entertained " isn't a national characteristic that carries across to AF - and I really (honestly) hope you can convince me that that isn't the case and that the vast majority of AF pilots are open to criticism and questioning ........

As for my comments about Edf...je suis d'accord (See, living living here has taught me something. Personally I do think the way French business is structured could teach the UK/Europe a thing or two about how to work the EU, but at the end of the day the Daily Mail and UKIP don't notice....

Last edited by wiggy; 31st Dec 2012 at 19:38.