PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A330/A340 EAD (AoA PROBES)
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2012, 09:19
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLF

I will bow to your obviously superior viewpoint (24 posts AND SLF ) as evidently my 18,000hrs flight experience, including 14,000 in Command of B737, makes me wholly unworthy of contradicting your expert opinion of Airbus FBW, and the qualities required of a professional pilot & aircraft Commander.
As you say, perhaps, 35 years later I should consider whether I may indeed have been more suited to a career in the arts.

Oh BTW you are correct, English is not my first language, I am Scottish, but I am endeavouring, with all my best efforts, to master it, along with French & Spanish, as I live my life/work in 2 different countries, excluding the UK.

Being home to many individuals like you, who insist on displaying this particularly British , and not very endearing trait, nominating themselves "armchair experts" on something they in all likelihood have no qualification in, nor usually participated in ,at least in a professional capacity, may have been at least part of the reason I left it behind 20 years ago.

What a blessing that was.

Last edited by captplaystation; 31st Dec 2012 at 10:12.