PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bartolini Air Flight School
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2012, 18:36
TOLIP-LPTA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RedBullGaveMeWings - It's curious that you try to question my credibility only on the basis of the amount of posts I have written. If you don't agree with me (or state that what I wrote is not true), please try to objectively undermine any of the facts I have included in my posts. I'll be glad to provide as much information as I can. I just want to be helpful to those who consider training in Poland.

I'm also sure that some of those that do have negative opinion about that FTO do not post their opinions here because they are threatened by the CEO of that company. Yes, if you visit and translate some of those web pages I list in my post, you will see what I mean. F.i. - a Norwegian guy who was promised by a Ventum Air CEO a refund for his plane tickets to come and visit FTO Ventum Air (and did not get the money for couple of weeks, despite few e-mail reminders) wrote his story at pprune and was threatened by the CEO to be sued for what he wrote. He finally got his money right after he wrote few posts at pprune. Visit Ventum Air : Trafikkflyger - Side 3 and find out for yourself.

Moreover, when Loff (from the thread above) was offered a training contract at Ventum Air, this FTO did not even have an FTO certificate of the polish CAA to provide any other than theory trainings. At that time they did not own a single plane.

Furthermore, there is an interesting thread about Ventum Air at pprune - http://www.pprune.org/professional-p...-merged-7.html

There is much more negative information about this school at polish web pages. If you can read Polish (or have somebody that can translate it for you) please visit the following few:

Szybowce.Com - Grupy dyskusyjne - Teoria do ATPL w Ventum Air - pro¶ba o opinie

Gdzie najlepszy distance learning??

Szybowce.Com - Grupy dyskusyjne - Re: ATPL(A) teoria - gdzie ?

[CPL(A)] Szkolenie CPL w Warszawie

As far as Metlik's question is concerned - they do fly at EPLL mostly. There is quite a few airports with ILS capabilities within 1h flight from EPLL (by P2006T): EPBY, EPPO, EPKT, EPWR, little further EPKK (1h15min), EPZG (30min from EPPO) and EPGD (1h from EPBY). EPWA - they don't like training flights at all. If you fly VMC (and file a flight plan), they will let you in without any problems. The only problem is that (sometimes) they make you wait 20minutes before you can perform a low-pass ar a full landing if you wish. With IMC flights you fly the same path as those big planes fly. With P2006T you can fly about 120-130knots which is pretty slow for an approaching A320 or B737. Therefore they don't like IMC training flights. At other polish airports which are not that busy, you can always find a time-frame when there is no arrivals/departures. Also, I noticed that at other airports controllers are more helpful.