PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA cancelling long-service award concessions.....
Old 28th Dec 2012, 22:26
Bond'll Do

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi 4468...

Hi 4468,

Thank you for your reply.....yes the BA retirement concessions website gives load information and even who and what priority they have. Very interesting, legally. FACT.

Yes, as I reiterate....not crying here...just upset that a frugal claim ended up causing such disturbance and sour taste in my mouth.

Yes, I also have various current long-term friends in B.A. who could, if I asked provide any information I like. However, I have never done that and do not intend to. I am very grateful for the personal replies to my original post, as this shows me just what I was suspicious of....a very chaotic type of management whereby the hand doesn't know what the elbow is doing...sorta thing. I trust you get me on that. That was why I posed the original question, Sir.

These kind of 'weird' current management calls right up to the top brass just reinforce what I've been hearing from my current seniour colleagues still there. I just wanted to know some facts in reply...and I am very grateful to those that have taken time to provide me with that information.