PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 28th Dec 2012, 08:08
Landflap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Understandably, getting a bit fraught. IB is asked why he highlit something but responds by saying that he could not find the "quote thingy". So, he meant to highlight anyway (?). Aeroforce, this is a public RUMOURS & NEWS network for professional pilots and ANY info fitting that description has every right to be published here. Would you edit everything other than the good ? Place for you on the Board of IB(not Ironbutts but the owners of the PPrune Network Site who have agreed to be bullied into banning ALL discussion of a certain ME airline). Let's hear it all, good or bad but I agree with the owners, just be careful who you directly accuse of all sorts of nasties !

Slowjet, I agree with you & IB too. Pricing is an artform & I also missed the feeder & hub content of the problem. But, you seem to apologise to IB on my behalf. Thanks. We all need a deep breath & , as we say in London, a cuppa rosy !

I just posted , somewhere else, why are there TWO threads talking about the same thing; GF developments, embracing all...I think . I will not lose focus, I will not lose focus, I will not lose focus !

An Embraer pilot tells us he has not been given his marching orders. Have any others ? Are they expats ? Are they Locals ?

Aeroforce, do you see? By airing all this, we, on the outside, can get a view of what is going on & make employment decisions or even advise others as PJ heartfully, did.