PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VH-PGW ATSB report
View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2012, 11:24
VH-MLE

Received 45 Likes on 18 Posts
To LeadSled

Dear LeadSled,

I hope you had a very happy Christmas.

However, continuing on with your earlier assertions (that the accidents/incidents you raised in earlier posts could/would have been avoided if the not for radio phraseologies in place at the time) you have failed to justify how this was the case - please advise me how you can justify your position on this when it is clearly contrary to the evidence available.

In the interim and regarding the poor communication processes you seem to believe exists in Australia, I invite you, as a basic example, to listen (via Youtube) to a few "JFK Tower" exchanges with other aircraft (both international and domestic) and dare to tell me afterwards that their communication style is both "effective" and internationally standardised.

I'm sure after that you'll agree with me that compared to your beloved FAA air traffic system, the Australia system isn't so bad after all...

Once again, I'm waiting for you to provide specific details of how "failed radio procedures" led to both the B200 and B727/DC8 events you refer to and also how the Garuda aircraft "nearly hit a domestic over Perth".

Over to you...

VH-MLE

Last edited by VH-MLE; 27th Dec 2012 at 12:33.