PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dating life of Cabin Crew in Dubai
View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2012, 00:53
tinkerbell2605

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dating life of Cabin Crew in Dubai

Hi all,
Please let me know if you guys know something about dating life of cabin crew in Dubai. I intend to apply Emirates cabin crew after 2 boring working years in the office and worry a bit about the dating life in Dubai. I am female, single and also don't want to be forever alone after many years as a cabin crew. I think this is the glamorous job and lonely when you meet so many people around the world but no body can become your close friends/relationship ( except the colleagues in Emirates Corporation) and it is hard for dating when you are just around the world and on the plane. (I m not interested in dating a co-worker or pilot)
I do some researches on internet about the life in Dubai but there is not many information about the dating life of cabin crew and as far as I know that there are many male expats and it seems a lot of great chances for female to find somebody for dating but how about the cabin crew who has to fly frequently and stays at Dubai just a short time in a week/month...is there any chance for dating?