PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 737 Jobs
Thread: 737 Jobs
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2003, 12:46
phnompenhkid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
737 jobs

Why thank you B772. Youthful yes, starry eyed, NO. Rocket Rod was almost a rocket scientist, nuclear physicist I think, and look what happened to the last two airlines he ran! I see it as an adventure, and not much else. It would be nice if it survived because I really enjoy it here. As I said in my initial post, the beer is sweet and the ladies pretty, that is if you have an east west bent. I particularly like the attitude the fa's have toward pilots. Nothing like those rags back in Oz.
Looks like a pleasant place to spend a few years, and living in the Intercontinental can't be all bad until the house on the river is up and running.
The events of the last couple of days were exciting. Machine gun fire and torched buildings don't happen every day back home; well schools are torched fairly regularly by kids who don't want to go to school the next day, but the machine guns, well they're a different matter,
It's difficult to believe some Thai film star could have triggered such events with the statement that was allegedly made. That's the third world mentality. They go off like a fire cracker when challenged.
Nice talking to you and receiving your advice.

Last edited by phnompenhkid; 31st Jan 2003 at 22:07.