PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is jetaifly belgium selection and interview waste of precious time and money ??
Old 25th Dec 2012, 23:34
Thrush

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Rude and Arrogant Tossers

I got through Day 1. Their poxy q and a session that passes for an interview... I was asked about Boeing Bulletins....! Specific to their airline !! Waste of time. And the arrogance of the interviewer. You'd think he'd invented flying and was the own one able to fly in the whole world. Out of 5 Captains (Ryanair, SAS, BMI baby, XL) I was the ONLY ONE invited to Day 2.....

Day 2 what a shambles. They had not even rostered an FO for the sim so the TRE called up some guy he knew who was doing his 737 Type rating. The lad couldn't speak english and was so useless it was embarrassing. All raw data waste of time as he could not understand my MCP requests so I had to do it all myself and then get ripped in the debrief for doing it and flying the machine...!

It was an expensive mistake applying and I suspect there is some skulduggery as the woman who runs the agency is in cahoots with the Belgians..... as she is Belge too. I couldn't find out where the scam was though, or I'd let you all know.