PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hardy's Aviation Grounded?
View Single Post
Old 25th Dec 2012, 07:27
caa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been in GA for over 27 years all over Australia and other parts in the world, but much of it in The TOP End, It is the area in Aviation I enjoy. So I feel I am qualified to make the following comments. As always you are welcome to disagree with me.

· I have never directly worked for Mr JH orHardy’s but I know very many who have and for very many years. Without a doubt– This is not a dodgy company!

Words from JH’s mouth when paying for thirdparty maintenance “I what the BEST maintained aircraft in Australia”

I have heard from him very many similarthings – also look at what he pay’s his staff, more than many in CASA in manypositions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

· CASA well where do we start?

· Known for employing people that cannot make itin the industry.

· Between them they have a different view oncompliance with a regulation but enforce their view.

· Give junior staff the little ASR book that cancripple a company with next to zero training on how to fill it out – (check forany requirement on the ASR – it is a hidden secret)

· Have no justification for their own work – it isa let run wild environment.

Now I have at a time been told by a CASA person, I can takea CASA staff personally to court on something that cost me about 30K – He madeit sound a simple thing! But he did not tell me (I knew) that if I did, he getsfull CASA support from their very large legal team at no cost. Simply put if Iwant to show him as the fool he was it will cost me legal fees to fight a legalteam (Ashby vs. Gov. Rings bells 17 lawyers paid by Gov. & still pay out50K). The chance of going broke is what they count on.

It is high time CASA personal are held accountable for theirown actions Good and Bad. Pay them more and sack the fools. My guess is an80-95% replacement in CASA staff. That would also have a great increase onsafety instead of wasting time on personal things that they like to enforce.

JH, GH, AH. I hope you settle this war, I know you run asgood a ship as you can- all the best.

Last edited by caa; 25th Dec 2012 at 11:53.