PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VH-PGW ATSB report
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2012, 13:09
VH-MLE

Received 45 Likes on 18 Posts
To LeadSled

Unfortunately, it would seem your agenda is to denigrate the Australian aviation system and its associated bodies and staff at every opportunity. That is well and truly apparent in many of your posts.

As for the B200 accident and B727/DC8 event at Sydney, please point out exactly where you think faults in Australian radio phraseology had any bearing on either occurrence because I have just re-read each report in fine detail and cannot find even the slightest piece of evidence to support any part of your sensationalist claims (NOTE: I recommend you re-read both reports from beginning to counter that seemingly increasingly faulty memory of yours).

With regards to Garuda incidents in Perth, there have unfortunately been several serious ones over the years and the one you allude to doesn’t spring to mind. Given your very well documented history of misinformation and distortion, please provide more detail so that I can review for myself your assertion.

VH-MLE

ps. Have a Happy Christmas and I while I acknowledge your strong views on GA in Australia, I hope 2013 enables you to have a more balanced perspective on aviation matters…

Last edited by VH-MLE; 24th Dec 2012 at 13:11.